Computers are still here and they still going strong against the sales of laptops, Smartphones and tablets. We can’t do away the traditional as they are not just affordable but can be assembled specifically to meet our needs and requirements with ease and grace. There are a number of market places all around which specializes in bringing assembled computer at highly affordable price points but there are still few things that one should consider before making the purchase. Here are top 5 things to consider while buying an assembled computer.
- Only opt for such configuration which you can afford without breaking the bank. The best of getting an assembled computer is to ensure that it remains future proof for at least three years. In short opt for fastest processor with best RAM, large storage as well as efficient monitor and advanced graphics card. When it comes to buying additional component like web cam, speakers or other then make sure it fits your budget.
- Do not blindly go for the exotic hardware. Most of the people tend to go for exotic hardware which promises amazing performance such as high performing processor, graphics card, hard disks and monitors but one should ask whether is it really the need of the hour. There is no need to go for a 16 GB RAM if you are not going to utilize its full potential at all. Better settle for the decent offering like 8GB RAM rather than sending out your hard earned money for the sake of bragging rights while opting for assembled computer.
- Most of the people simply opt for a cheaper cabinet or chassis in order to cut costs. One doesn’t think twice before spending on a fast processor but when it comes to opting for a chassis things change dramatically. One should always go for a high quality chassis as poor quality box will end up turning up the heat on the device which results in poor performance. Secondly dust factor is always high in the low end chassis while quality chassis are known for low dust build up over the years.
- Do not settle for a small monitor rather go for the largest panel within your budget. Large panel is always great in indulging in watching videos, web surfing as well as gaming. Secondly your eyes will not strain even when you make use of the desktop for a significant amount of time. You can even watch television on it by simply using a TV tuning card in an assembled computer.
- What about the power supply unit? Well there is no need to compromise on it in case of assembled computer. You should always go for such power supply unit which has rating above 80 percent. There is no need to go for a power supply unit which proclaims of delivering massive 600 watts because modern day computer hardware is designed to be power efficient. Even the most power hungry system doesn’t consume more than 350 watts when running at its peak.