USTVnow is especially designed for Americans who are living abroad, like military service members. The purpose is to offer access to these channels to Americans. But the website is doing nothing to check if you are American or an outsider of the U.S.
The User Experience:
This service supports phones, tablets, computers, and smartphones. You can view a Roku private channel. Remember that it doesn’t support Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, or Apple TV. There exists an unlimited DVR feature that is available only with the paid account.
USTVnow’s browser interface:
It includes stock photos, blue links, grey tones, and right angles. You can see error dialogue boxes upon login. There exists a USTVnow logo in the screen’s upper left corner, and it shows that the service is in Beta. You can’t expect luxury things for the free plan when you use a quasi-legal service. But the paid users deserve something better.
The Content of Ustvnow Channels
Its paid version comes with over twenty-five channels where four major networks are included along with AMC, CNN, ESPN, FX, TBS, and TNT. If you use the free version, you can have these six channels: ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, and PBS. The channels are free because Americans could theoretically get them free over the air at home. Let’s know about the pricing for the paid version.
The “premium plan” has over 200 channels like HBO and Showtime. These use a different system and for this you need to invest more than $99. Usually, there is nothing strange except for the content from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. As the main networks, PBS, and the remaining have region-specific content, it may create a weird moment. Besides, Local news, NFL games, and other programming depend on whatever Harrisburg gets.
While they provide a 10-day free trial, users also get 14 days of catchup for beginners willing to test the service first. The subscription option is as follows:
- $11.99/month for the “TELEUP Plus DVR” plan
- $19.00/month for the “USTVNOW” plan
- $29.00/month for the “USTVNOW + DVR” plan
It is advised to pay month to month with any IPTV service. There is no need to get a subscription to an annual plan because services sometimes goes offline.
It is your network bandwidth that determines the quality. You can select between low, medium, high, and HD quality.
As per the report, users said that when they stream at low quality, they get a smooth and consistent experience. Whereas during streaming at higher picture quality levels, they have experienced freezes and choppiness. It is the internet bandwidth that determines the success of streaming. Therefore the mileage can vary. However, it needs to be mentioned that low-quality streams will not be so blurry.
The disturbing thing about the stream is that it will reload every time you alter the quality or picture size. So, users can miss the program’s 10+ seconds when they switch to another video quality.
How to Watch Ustvnow Channels on Firestick/Fire TV:
You can watch the website using any device that is connected to the network.
Do you use a Windows PC, Mac, tablet, or mobile device? If so, you should go to this link on the web browser – https://www.ustvnow.com. You should follow the instructions to watch the USTVNOW streaming website on the Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite. It is possible to apply these steps on any Fire TV device.
Perform the procedure if you use Android devices such as the NVIDIA Shield, Tivo Stream 4K, or any Android TV Box.
- First, you need to navigate to the search icon. Then, you have to click on the “Silk Browser” option. Now, you should tap on the first option that you see.
- After that, tap on the Amazon Silk Browser under Apps & Games.
- Then, you should tap on Download.
- Now, you should wait for a few seconds until the Silk Browser is installed. Tap on Open.
- Once you launch the Silk Browser, tap the search box.
- Tap on the link – ustvnow.com, and then you should tap on Go.
- It is possible to watch several live channels on Firestick/Fire TV using the site.
- You can add the site to your Bookmarks to return in the future easily. This live TV website is famous and can stream over 100 channels on any internet-connected device.
If you want to see it on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod, ensure that you have subscribed to this already.
- Your first task is opening your Safari browser on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Navigate to the mobile page ustvnow.com.
- You need to tap on the 3 lines in the top left corner. Then, you should click on the “Sign In” option.
- Afterward, your task is to type in your USTVNow username (email) and password. Now, you should click the “Sign In” option.
If you want to view it on Android, ensure that you have subscribed to this already.
- First, you should open your Android browser.
- Then, navigate to the mobile page http://www.ustvnow.com.
- You should tap on the three lines that are in the top left corner. Tap on the “Sign In” option.
- You should type in the USTVNow username (email) and password. Now, click the “Sign In” option.
You should go through these steps to watch Live Television Channels on your PC or computer.
- Your first task is to open your native web browser.
- Then, you need to type ustvnow.com to search.
- After typing, you will see the USTVNow Page containing the app details.
Free Ustvnow Channels:
Here, we are going to mention the name of free Ustvnow Channels. Let’s have a look.
- My Network TV
Premium Ustvnow Channels:
The name of Premium Ustvnow Channels are:
- Animal Planet
- BBC America
- The Discovery Channel
- Fox News
- Free Form
- Mav TV
- The National Geographic Channel
- Sundance TV
- The USA Network
- The Weather Channel
If it comes to talk about the price of USTVnow’s free plan, it is impossible to beat. Your account won’t be prosecuted though USTVnow eventually shuts down. So, you can create your account for free. The monthly rate of the website for a paid plan is $29.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is USTVNOW?
This one is a streaming website offering many live channels, which starts at $11.99/month.
What Channels does USTVNOW have?
Several channels are available in many categories like news, entertainment, sports, kids, etc.
Is this IPTV website free?
While it offers a 10-day free trial, its monthly plan costs $11.99 for its basic package.