USTVNow is a video web-based stage that offers American TV programming to its clients. The site is focused on American ex-taps and service members abroad. They don’t authorize any identity check so that everybody can utilize their administrations.
The ascent of streaming stages has made it simpler for individuals to get their preferred shows. USTVNow lets to get to and appreciate past American TV. Let the great individuals of the Internet walk you through downloading and introducing the USTVNow APK.
What Is USTVNow?
USTVNow lets clients anyplace on the planet stream and sit in front of the television programs from the US. The administration chips away at a freemium model. This implies the fundamental help is free. On the off chance that a client needs more channels; at that point, they have the alternative to pay for access.
They have three user tiers. Free users have access to American TV channels such as ABC, CW, CBS, PBS, and My Network TV. The Basic Plan goes for $19.00 and nets you 18 more channels beside the basic 5, while the Basic Plan + DVR adds a DVR to the mix and costs $29.00.
USTVNow also offers a Best Movies plan, which is a steal at $2.99, giving you access to over 900 movies on their platform.
USTVNow chips away at various stages, including PCs, Android gadgets, and Roku. Likewise, you can utilize a Kodi Box to stream to different devices, for example, the Amazon Fire, Apple TV, and Chromecast.
Installing And Using The USTVNow App
The USTVNow app works across multiple platforms. Here’s a quick guide to downloading and installing the USTNow APK on different devices.
Installing the USTVNow APK is easy:
- Go to your Android settings.
- Navigate to your Android’s security settings and set the option to install apps from unknown sources to Allow.
- Bring up your downloads and tap on the downloaded APK and tap install.
—>Since you have the USTVNow application introduced, get the MX Player from the Google Playstore. This permits you to play recordings from the application. Positive review!
You can get to USTVNow’s substance straightforwardly from their site. You’ll simply need to join and sign in. In uncommon situations where you can’t open their site, you can instead utilize the application. Here’s How:
- Download and install an android emulator. This will allow you to download, install, and run Android apps on your PC.
- Run your emulator and download the USTVNow APK.
- Browse to the APK using your emulator of choice and install it.
USTVNow has an add-on exclusive to the Kodi Box, called the USTVNow Plus. Here’s how to get this installed on your Kodi:
- Fire up your Kodi and go to System->File Manager.
- Select Add Source, then choose None. Next up, type this address: http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click Done.
- Enter your media source. Type infusion and click ok.
- Back on your Home screen, select System->Add-Ons and install the USTVNow Plus app from the zip file.
- Next, select fusion -> kodi-repos -> English -> repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zi
- After enabling the add-on, install it from the repository.
- Then, Select TV ADDONS.ag Addon Repository -> Video add-ons. Go and select USTVnow Plus.
- Click on Install.
The Roku player lets you stream USTVNow content to your TV. Here’s how to get the app installed on your Roku player. Please make sure you are connected to the internet while doing these steps:
- Make sure your Roku is connected to your TV and the internet.
- The app isn’t listed on the Roku Channel Store. You will need to add it to Roku as a private channel.
- On your computer, open your web browser and go to “https://owner.roku.com/add/ustvnow.” Then enter “ustvnow” as your linking code and click “add channel.”
- Back to your Roku player! Refresh your player’s channels. USTVNOW should appear in the channels list. Select it, press Okay, then press Continue.
- On your computer, go to “http://www.ustvnow.com/roku.” A code will be displayed on the screen. Type the code in, and add your login details, then press enter.
- On your Roku, select Continue, then click on Okay. You’re all done!
Dear iPhone and iPad users, we’re sorry. USTVNow does not have a dedicated iOS app yet. The good news is, You can still get your American TV programming. Just log in to the USTVNow website and watch your shows from there.
- My Network TV
- Animal Planet
- BBC America
- The Discovery Channel
- Fox News
- Free Form
- Mav TV
- The National Geographic Channel
- Sundance TV
- The USA Network
- The Weather Channel
Both the app and the website have very basic, dated looking UIs. While the user experience is painless, there aren’t enough features one would expect from a streaming platform.
Video playback is good, and the audio is excellent as well. Bandwidth will affect your audio and video quality, so be prepared to switch to lower video quality on slower connections. Don’t despair when streaming on low quality. The images are still clear and don’t get too blurry.
Having access to their movie library is excellent, and at only $2.99, is a pretty good deal.
The recording feature is useful, but you need to have a DVR to take full advantage. In addition, The TV Guide feature lets you know what is on the tube at any given time, but it is rather bare-bones.