Sometimes, while using smartphones, these behave very strangely. We might not know properly what causes the problem. That’s why it becomes vital for us to understand what is affecting our devices. It will be better if you search for the possible issues related to your particular model. let us discuss about T-mobile and more particularly about com.tmobile.pr.adapt.
Generally, default apps or Bloatware can cause multiple problems. If you want to get rid of the Bloatware, you can root your device or invade the warranty of your smartphone. We know T-Mobile as a network service provider that is spread across various countries. However, as it consists of multiple pre-installed applications, it can cause some issues also to the customers.
This package is one type of application that you can get on T-mobile devices. This application is famous for draining the battery, installing Bloatware, consuming mobile data, etc. This article has discussed what the app is, what it does, how to disable or uninstall, etc.
What is com.tmobile.pr.adapt?
com.tmobile.pr.adapt is a pre-loaded app that requires an Android system to operate. Here, you don’t get any valuable features. However, it can cause problems on both rooted and non-rooted devices. It keeps running in the background of your mobile device. The app doesn’t have any significant use on the device. When you remove the app from your device, it doesn’t cause any standard functionality of the device. You need to know that the versions of the app like 3.36.2, 3.35.3, and others work similarly.
What is T-Mobile?
T-Mobile is known as a mobile communications company. Its objective is to offer wireless voice, messaging, and data services in many countries. Being one of the largest service providers for cellular wireless communication, it provides an excellent deal on value-added services. They offer mobile phones as a part of the subscription plan. Besides, they also pay for your monthly subscription plan so that you can enjoy a better phone at virtually zero money.
Advantages of T-mobile:
The company allows to run a wireless communication network throughout the 1900 Megahertz (PCS) and the 1700 Megahertz (AWS) range. You can get it available in multiple areas like the United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, United States, Virgin Island, etc.
Upgrading the 4G LTE:
The organization will roll out the entire Network infrastructure on the AWS economic spectrum. Then, it sends its HSPA+ network to the PCS unit. It was March 2013 when they launched the movement. Their motive was to create connectivity with different channels as well as mobile devices in the United States. Recently, they are launching LTE as they want to extend it in more nations.
It was February 26, 2018, when T-Mobile confirmed that they would phase out 5G to 30 cities. Besides, they will launch an Updated telephone before 2019. According to the users, the 5G network offers higher frequencies along with a broader range.
Relatively High Syncing and Software:
People can use the handset using a data roaming network. This network can be obtained from Magenta, T-Mobile ONE, and Simple Choice. It doesn’t permit you to share anything with other people by syncing with the help of a Cellular Mobile Access point. Besides, it doesn’t require an additional fee. People of more than 210 countries use the network. Apart from that, people who want to get high-speed connectivity need to install a global data transfer. It is applicable for those also who are willing to exchange data by syncing as a Portable Mobile Hotspot. This network transfer provides people internet capacity of up to 3G. However, it relies on circumstances or the location where people stay. Along with this, it also offers people unrestricted calls between Simple International audiences and simple global.
It has got annual honors in various categories such as digital purchasing, cellular Customer service, and general consumer satisfaction. According to the survey report that occurred on December 3, 2015, it was the number one American cellular network carrier. They gave the report based on client service statistics, speech efficiency, text messages and email systems, high speeds of data, and many more. This organization had the highest score in the wireless industry.
The company runs a national Wi-Fi Wireless communication link. You can get it available under the T-Mobile HotSpots name. Its System contains a massive number of Wi-Fi connections.
It is placed in corporations, restaurants, and terminals in the US. We can trace the T-Mobile HotSpots service back to the company’s 2002 takeover of the collapsed MobileStar wireless ISP. This ISP began developing its System in 1998. People can get the GoGo facilities in Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, United Airlines, and Alaska Airlines.
Once, Jamie Lee Curtis was a spokesman, whereas the spokeswoman of the company is now Catherine Zeta-Jones. She is a central player in the promotional campaign.
The company unveiled the very recent Group of Experts client service framework in 2018. We assume that they might not move to another agency. The group of specialists has about 30 and 35 members in this company whereas 4 to 6 participants are present in the technical assistance.
Network and Security:
The organization has private information like identification numbers, name, age, email address, telephone number, Social Security number, driver’s license number, etc. Users will get the best service from the privacy policies.
Issues Caused by the com.tmobile.pr.adapt App:
The app can cause different problems such as battery draining, downloading Bloatware, and many others. People know it as Adware and Spyware unofficially. It is because it behaves very suspiciously. Here, we have given a few problems that it can create.
Drains the Battery:
You can find the app at the top of the battery usage list on a few devices. The app keeps running in the background, due to which it can drain the battery fast.
This application downloads and installs random apps which belong to the Bloatware category. After downloading, the apps start creating more issues such as CPU and RAM consumption, High storage usage, battery draining, etc.
Consumes Mobile Data:
The application uses the internet data for both downloading Bloatware and background activity. If you are using Wi-Fi, then the amount of data may not be too much for you that it consumes. However, each MB counts for people who are using their cellular network.
Uses Storage Space:
The app doesn’t take too much storage space in the device. Therefore, it is not an issue for all people. However, it downloads Bloatware too that consumes some storage space. The app downloads other applications without users’ consent. As a result, it consumes a high CPU, due to which your device will become slow down.
Is the com.tmobile.pr.adapt App Safe?
Yes, it is safe as it is not a virus. However, a few people think that it is a virus. The app acts as adware, and therefore it can create problems such as battery draining. The app doesn’t act like a virus.
Com.tmobile.pr.adapt Installing Apps:
Multiple people have seen that the app has downloaded the AppSelector app on their smartphones. It is one of the features of T-Mobile. When you set up any new phone, it says you select and install many T-Mobile & third-party apps. You are unable to remove the app only by uninstalling the application. It is because the app will download it again. The apps download more applications except for the permission of the user.
How to Disable the com.tmobile.pr.adapt App:
If you are an android user, you can’t uninstall pre-loaded apps without rooting your mobile phone. However, you can disable most of the applications. Thus, you can stop the app from downloading Bloatware and draining the device battery.
- First, your task is to go to the system settings and open it.
- Then, your job is to click on the Apps option.
- After that, click on the three vertical dots. It is known as the Ellipsis icon.
- Now, you have to click on the Show System Apps option.
- After that, look for the app. As soon as you find the option, click on that.
- At last, you have to click on the Disable button.
What Do You Need to Do if It Does not Work?
You can disable the app with the help of an Android app like Package Disabler. You have to install the app and then erase all the Bloatware and Adware applications. It doesn’t require mandatory to root your device for using the app. However, if it won’t work for you, you need to root your device for sure.
Use Package Disabler App:
- First of all, your job is to download the Package Disabler or Package Disabler Pro and install it then.
- After that, you have to launch that application. Then, you have to accept permissions and give administrator access.
- Through the method, it can take a minute or two to display all the Bloatware. When you see the list, look for the app. Then, you need to check the box which remains beside it.
- At last, your task is to tap on the Disable button.
What is Rooting?
You have to exchange the web browser first. After that, you can manage something freely on the software. It assists in functioning with any mobile site. However, it has a few disadvantages also. When you are going to root your device, there doesn’t exist any protection fix from the producer side. As a result, you can be exposed to malware as a user. As every custom ROM is unique, you need to be very careful.
How to Uninstall the App:
Root Your Device: Before rooting the device, you should know that it can void the device warranty. If you want, you can root your device with the help of an Android app, or you can use a Windows app. However, you can not root most of the current devices without taking the help of a PC. Here, we have discussed both types of ways to help you to root your device.
Root Without a PC:
Framaroot App: Follow the steps to root your device using the app without a PC.
- First, your job is to download the application.
- Then, go to the file manager. Next, go to the app’s APK file. After finding this, tap on that.
- Next, you need to install the application.
- After that, your task is to open the application after completing the installation process.
- Then, install SuperSU, which is available in the dropdown menu.
- When you complete the root process of your device entirely, then you will see a Success message popping up.
Universal Androot App: The steps of rooting are as follows:
- Your task is to install the app first.
- Then, open it. After opening the application, install SuperSU.
- Next, you have to choose the Android version you have.
- Now, tap on the “Temporary Root” option.
- When you complete the rooting procedure, you need to restart your mobile phone.
KingRoot App: Here, we have given a few steps following which you know how to root your device.
- Download the application first, and then you have to install it on the device.
- Then, you have to open it.
- After that, your task is to tap on the Start Root button.
- After completing this, you can find your mobile phone rooted within minutes. Now, restart your mobile device.
Root with a PC:
Whether you cannot root your device with the help of an Android app, you need to connect between the mobile phone and Windows computer. Use the Windows version of Kingroot to root the device with a computer.
- First, you need to move to the settings option. Then, go to the System option and then to the About phone option.
- Next, your job is to click on the Build number. Do it till you don’t see the message appearing “You are already a developer” or “No need, developer mode has already been enabled.”
- Now, return to the previous menu. After that, your job is to click on the Developer options.
- After that, your task is to power on the USB debugging and OEM unlocking that.
- Next, your job is to download the KingoRoot app on the computer and install it then.
- Use a USB cable to establish the connection between your Android phone and computer.
- Launch the application till it can detect your device.
- Now, your job is to tap on the root button. The time it takes relies on the network speed you have.
- As soon as the process is completed, remove the Android smartphone.
- After that, download the System App Remover. Install it after that on your rooted smartphone.
- Launch the app after that and then look for the application. You have to check the box available over there.
- At last, your task is to click on the uninstall button.
Other methods to Uninstall:
You don’t get any option directly to uninstall the app. What you can do is to use the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) to uninstall it.
Uninstall the App Using ADB:
With the help of the ADB, you can bring up a Unix shell. Therefore, you can give direct commands on your Android smartphone. You can use ADB to uninstall it, but it requires a Windows PC.
Here, we have given the steps to follow.
- First, move to the settings, then System and then About Phone option, respectively.
- Now, click on the Build number for activating developer options. Tap on it seven times.
- After that, return to the Main Menu and then open Developer Options by clicking on it.
- Next, your job is to enable USB debugging. Click on this to do it.
- Download the ADB on the computer.
- Then, your task is to move the ZIP file into a folder.
- When you complete extracting the ZIP file, open the folder.
- After that, your job is to press the shift button and hold it for some time. Then, right-click in blank space.
- Now, click on the option “Open Powershell window here.”
- After that, your job is to enter the command adb devices.
- Next, your task is to make the connection between the Android smartphone and the PC. Use a USB data cable in this case.
- At last, your task is to enter the command adb shell pm uninstall –user 0 com.tmobile.pr.adapt. After that, tap on the Enter button to run it. After waiting for a few moments, you get to see that the application is no more available on your mobile phone.
How to fix the Issues with the App:
You have to ensure whether you have downloaded the root checker app on your phone or not.
Install Android SDK Platform-Tools:
- First, you have to set up the platform-tools.
- Then, move to the Android SDKs.
- Now, your task is to retrieve your .zip file.
- At last, you can install this Android SDK on your C-drive.
Uncovering the bootloader:
- Here, you have to hold both the power and volume down button. Do it for ten seconds.
- Then, your job is to open the computer or laptop.
- Now, go to the ADB Fastboot folder and open it.
- After that, you have to open a command prompt with the help of shift+right-click.
- In case you are asked to enter a password, mail the company. Then, you have to give the required unique sequence code after collecting. If you want, you can type ADB device in the command. Next, you have to press the Enter button.
- Then, you have to tap on the OK button to allow debugging.
- After that, you can use the next command that is reboot bootloader. Then, your job is to click on the Enter button.
- Now, this mode is available on your mobile phone. Therefore, you can use the fastboot devices for unlocking the bootloader.
- After that, you can see the fastboot number of your mobile phone. Thus, you can detect your device.
- After that, you need to use this command
- ‘fastboot OEM unlock.’
- Next, you have to activate it.
- As soon as the activation process is done, look for the app. Then, delete it.
What to do if unfortunately com.tmobile.pr.adapt has stopped message appears?
When you see the message popping up on your smartphone, you need to fix that issue. Follow the steps to do it.
- First, move to the System Settings.
- Then, click on the Apps option.
- Next, your job is to click on the three vertical dots, i.e., the Ellipsis icon.
- After that, you have to click on the Show System Apps option.
- Now, look for the app and then click on it.
- After that, your job is to click on the Force Stop button. Then, your task is to clear data.
If the process still doesn’t work, you might need to factory reset your mobile phone.
Sometimes, if you misunderstood these, it can cause problems. When your smartphone has faced any problem, it is the app that can create it. For instance, unauthorized apps can be installed without your permission unknowingly. However, it is not recommended to root your device as it can cause a severe issue to your mobile device. It can cause security threats also if you don’t do it accurately. Therefore, it is better to ensure that this app is the one that causes the issue.
On the flip side, default apps are helpful also. Therefore, it is vital to understand the issues properly. Hence, you can scan your device to protect it from malware. Whether you find any default app draining your battery, disable them.
This pre-installed application on T-mobile Android devices doesn’t have any significant role. However, if you want, you can disable it. Even, you can also uninstall it as it doesn’t affect the normal functions of your mobile. We hope that you will find the article best.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the use of COM Tmobile PR adapt?
It is a pre-loaded application on T-mobiles that you can use for downloading adware and Bloatware.
- Is the app spyware?
No, it is not spyware. However, it can consume battery and CPU on your mobile phone.
- How do you uninstall the Tmobile app?
You need to root your device to uninstall the application. Otherwise, you can’t do so.