What is Silentlogging?
It is an internal application highly related to the modem settings of your Smartphone device.
It helps you to log silently to the internet with the help of Kernel management. Everyone knows Kernel is a code that is loaded in a protected area. And it cannot be overwritten by other programs. This an in-built App installed with VoLTE. VoLTE is nothing but high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals with the latest Smartphones.
Nowadays, numerous people use android mobile devices in their daily life. Silentlogging Android is one of the apps that you can get available on android phones. It is mainly used for the modem settings of your device. While downloading the App, you can get it available as a package named com.sec.modern.settings. It is a little bit suspicious for keeping the App on an android device.
According to a few users, the App is a type of spyware. Please go through the entire article to know about the App’s details, its functions, how to disable it, etc. You can get it available on plenty of Samsung mobile devices.
What is the SilentLogging Android App for?
It can log to the web in collaboration with kernel management. The Kernel is meant by a code that is present inside a protected area already. Its function is to stop the overwritten by other programs. It is a built-in app available on mobile phones with VoLTE.
VoLTE is actually high-speed wireless communication for both mobile devices and data terminals. You can get both of these available with modern equipment.
About silent logging android:
The primary purpose of the Application is to give access to our android mobile devices. You can install the App to monitor your phone.
What is the Process You Need to Follow to Download and Install the SilentLogging Android Application?
Here, we have given a few steps to download and install the Application. Follow these properly to know about them.
- First, your task is to download the apk file on your devices.
- After that, your job is to permit the third-party apps that are available on your mobile. Then, go for the installation of the App.
- After that, move to the file manager or browser location. Next, find the App where it is.
- Finally, you can enjoy the App to protect your mobile phone from spyware, malware, and adware viruses.
What are the permissions that the SilentLogging has?
The application contains plenty of permissions from your mobile device. When you access the App’s internal settings, you can see all the App’s permissions to work correctly.
Move to the Settings option first and then go to Apps. After that, your job is to display the system apps. Therefore, you need to choose the SilentLogging option. As soon as you select, you can see the option displaying the permissions.
Can you uninstall the SilentLogging Application?
It is a system app, and because of this, you are unable to remove it as long as you are an everyday user. However, if you want, you can disable the App.
Is the App safe, or is it a virus?
Multiple users think that it is a virus, but it’s not true. This one is an official app from Android. Due to this, you can not consider it a virus. However, whether you are facing the App’s problems, you can disable it or clean its cache. Besides, you can follow a nice trick to do a factory reset to your device.
Sometimes, you can face problems with the battery usage of this App.
Possible problems you can face while uninstalling Silent Logger Standard:
The issues you can face during the uninstallation process of the App are as follows:-
- It is not available in Programs and Features.
- Users can’t get enough access to uninstall it.
- Generally, to uninstall the App, you need a file, but it is unable to run.
- You are unable to uninstall all the files successfully.
- Files and folders of the App are still available on the hard disk after uninstalling it.
Besides, there are also many other reasons due to which you cannot uninstall the App. If you are unable to uninstall the App completely, it may cause multiple issues. Therefore, it is very essential to uninstall the App and eliminate all the files related to it.
What do you need to do when Silent Logging App consumes too much battery?
According to a few users, the App drains the battery of your android mobile device. However, it is not a primary function of the application. It is a pre-installed app, but it can also have issues like others. If you find that the App is draining the battery, you can disable the App or restore your phone.
Steps to delete the Silent Logging App:
If you want to delete the App, follow these steps below.
- First, open your phone and then go to the App & open it.
- Then, tap on the menu option. Next, you have to open the App Settings.
- Thereafter, your task is to delete account options.
- Finally, remove or delete the application and then tap on the option Confirm.
How Can You Uninstall Silent Logger Standard Completely?
Here, we have given a few methods following which you can uninstall the App completely.
Way 1: Uninstall via Programs and Features:
While you install any new piece of program on your System, it goes to the list in Programs and Features. Therefore, while uninstalling the program, you need to go to the Programs and Features list. That is why while uninstalling it, the very first method you need to apply is via Programs and Features.
Steps: Open Programs and Features:
- First, your task is to tap on the Start option. Then, your job is to uninstall a program.
- Type it in the Search Programs and Files box.
- After that, hit the result option. After that, open the WinX menu. In order to do this, your need to hold the Windows and X keys together. Next, you have to tap on the Programs and Features option.
- Find the App: Now, your job is to find the App in the list. As soon as you see this in the list, tap on it. After that, you have to tap on the Uninstall option to initiate the uninstallation.
Way 2: Uninstall with the uninstaller.exe:
Generally, almost all computer programs contain an executable file that we know as uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe or something like that. You can get these available in the installation folder of the App.
- First, your job is to open the installation folder of the App
- Then, your task is to look for the uninstall.exe or unins000.exe file.
- Therefore, what you have to do is to tap two times on its uninstaller. Then, your task is to follow the wizard for the uninstallation process of the system app.
Way 3: Uninstall the Built-in App Via System Restore:
It is a utility that you can get available with Windows operating systems. With the help of this utility, those who are computer users can restore the System to a previous state. It also assists the users in eliminating the programs that are interfering with the operation of the computer. Whether you have made any system restore point for installing a program, use this utility for restoring your System. With the help of it, you can eradicate unnecessary programs completely. It is recommended to keep the backup of your personal files and data before doing this.
- First, your job is to shut down all the files and programs that remain open.
- Then, tap on the right button of your mouse on the PC. Next, choose the Properties option. After that, you can see the system window.
- Thereafter, you have to tap on the System Protection to get it available on the left side of the System window. Now, you can get to see the System Properties window.
- Next, your task is to tap on the System Restore. As soon as you do this, you get to see the System Restore window.
- After that, select a different restore point. After choosing that, tap on the Next option.
- Now, your task is to choose a date and time you prefer from the available list. Next, you have to tap on the Next option. It is vital to keep in mind that all programs and drivers you install after choosing the date and time cannot function accurately. Therefore, you might require to install it once again.
- Thereafter, you have to tap on the Finish option while the “Confirm your restore point” window will appear.
- At last, tap on the Yes option for the confirmation again.
Way 4: Uninstall the Pre-installed App with the Help of Antivirus:
In recent times, you can see computer malware appearing as standard computer applications. However, these are pretty hard to eliminate from the computer. These are Trojans and spyware, with the help of which this malware enters into your PC. A few computer malware is also available, such as adware programs or potentially unwanted programs that you can’t eliminate quickly.
You can get these generally installed by bundling with freeware software such as games, video recording, or PDF convertors. These have the capability of bypassing the detection of antivirus programs on any system. However, if you can’t eliminate the App, check if it is s malware. You can download a malware detection tool if necessary for a free scan.
Way 5: Reinstall the App to Uninstall:
Whether you find the App corrupted or missing while uninstalling, you cannot uninstall the program. Here, what you can do best is to reinstall the App. You have to run the Installer in the original disk or the download file so that you can install it once again. A few times, the Installer can help you in repairing or uninstalling the program.
Way 6: Use the Uninstall Command Displayed in the Registry:
As soon as any program gets installed on the PC, it is saved by Windows in its settings. And its information in the registry. And the uninstall command helps you when you want to uninstall it soon. If you prefer, you can try to uninstall the App. It is recommended to edit the registry carefully. The reason is that if you make any mistake there, it can make your system crash.
- First, your job is to hold the Windows and R keys so that you can open the Run command. Then, your task is to write in Regedit in the box. After that, tap on the OK option.
- After that, your job is to navigate this registry key we have given below. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
- After that, you have to tap on the UninstallString value two times. Then, your job is to copy the Value Data.
- Now, again, hold both Windows and R keys for opening the Run command. Next, your task is to paste that Value Data into the box. After that, hit the OK button.
- At last, you have to go through the wizard so that you can uninstall the App.
Way 7: Uninstall the System App with a Third-party Uninstaller:
If you want to uninstall it manually, then it needs computer know-how and patience for accomplishment. No one can give you the confirmation of completing the manual uninstallation of the system app. Besides, no one can eliminate all the files also. When an unsuccessful uninstallation occurs, it creates multiple unnecessary and invalid items in the registry. As a result, it affects the computer performance badly. You can see numerous useless files on the hard disk that occupy the free space. It reduces the speed of your computer. Therefore, it is vital to uninstall the application with the help of a trusted third-party uninstaller. A trusted uninstaller can detect all the App files, scan the System, and eliminate the files entirely.
In this article, we have given elaborated details of the SilentLogging Application, what permissions it requires, how to delete it, how to fix the problems of the App, etc. After going through this article correctly, we hope you can clear all the doubts available in your mind.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you mean by silent logging Samsung?
It is a pre-installed application that is available on android phones.